BBooking Your Tattoo Appointment
*Tattoo Services are only offerred for those 18 years and older, no exceptions.
To receive a quote or inquire further about a tattoo design, please fill in the attached Tattoo Application Form. If you have any reference photos, please email them to email@example.com.
A staff member will then respond to you with a price quote and discuss appointment availabilities.
Please review the following Black Canal Tattoo Policies, with submitting your application, you are agreeing to the following shop policies:
1) At the time of your tattoo booking, a $75 non-refundable deposit must be paid in person or by etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. This deposit must be paid within 24 hours unless alternate arrangements have been made.
2)Artists charge an additional drawing fee of $75 for larger pieces or for those which require custom artwork. Once artwork has been received, this drawing fee is non-refundable and is not deducted from the final cost of the tattoo.
2) Your appointment can be rescheduled one time if needed, 48 hours notice must be given to reschedule your appointment. If 48 hours notice is not given, or if you need to reschedule more than once, a new $75 deposit will need to be paid.
3)If your tattoo artist is unable to attend the appointment, they will contact you to reschedule at their next available appointment time.
4) Derek has a minimum fee for all sessions under one hour (excluding gumball tattoos) of $125 plus HST
5) Hannah has a minimum $85 fee for tattoo sessions under one hour (excluding gumball or certain flash designs)
6)Up to 3 minor alterations of artwork are permitted. Each additional alteration is an additional $50 charge. Major alterations of new ideas requiring new artwork after the artist has provided you with the initial artwork, require an additional $75 deposit to cover the artist's time, which is non-refundable.
7)Deposits are valid for six (6) months from receipt.
8) Gift certificates are non-refundable. We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
9)A touch up in the first six months of your tattoo may be included, given the proper aftercare instructions have been followed. See exclusions #10.
10) Due to the nature of our skin, work, and our lives, any work done on high wear areas, such as but not limited to; the hands, wrist, feet, ankles, mucous membranes and the back of the neck may require more frequent touch ups; touch ups in these areas are not included with the original cost of the tattoo.
11) Touch ups must be done with the original artist. If you choose to work with a different artist, their standard hourly fee will apply.
12)Deposits will be held and deducted from the final payment of the tattoo.
13) All jewelry and retail sales are final. There are no refunds, exchanges or returns permitted for jewelry. Neometal and Junipurr jewelry brands carry a warranty for their products.