BBooking Your Tattoo Appointment
*Tattoo Services are only offerred for those 18 years and older, no exceptions.
To receive a quote or inquire further about a tattoo design, please fill in the attached Tattoo Application Form. If you have any reference photos, please email them to email@example.com.
A staff member will then respond to you with a price quote and discuss appointment availabilities.
Please review the following Black Canal Tattoo Policies, with submitting your application, you are agreeing to the following shop policies:
1) At the time of your tattoo booking, a $75 non-refundable deposit must be paid by etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or can be paid in person. This deposit must be paid within 24 hours unless alternate arrangements have been made.
2) Your appointment can be rescheduled one time if needed, 48 hours notice to reschedule your appointment must be provided.
3)If your tattoo artist is unable to attend the appointment, they will contact you to reschedule for the next available appointment time.
4) The studio minimum for tattooing is $125 plus HST.
5)Apprentice tattoo rates are a minimum charge of $50 and a deposit of $30 is required upon booking.
6) Up to 3 minor alterations of original artwork is included with your deposit. Each additional alteration is an additional $25 charge. Major changes or new ideas requiring new artwork after the artist has provided you with the initial artwork, will require an additional $75 deposit to cover the artist's time, which is non-refundable.
7) Deposits are valid for six (6) months from receipt.
8) Gift certificates are non-refundable.
9) One touch up in the first six months of your tattoo is included, given the proper aftercare instructions have been followed precisley. Our artists have seen many tattoos healed and can tell if aftercare instructions were not followed exactly. Also, see exclusion #10 below.
10) Due to the nature of our skin and our lives, any work done on the hands, feet, mucous membranes and the back of the neck may require more frequent touch ups; touch ups in these areas are not included with the original cost of the tattoo.
11) Touch ups must be done with the original artist. If you choose to see a different artist, an hourly fee will be charged.
12) Deposits will be held and taken off the final payment of the tattoo.