BBooking Your Tattoo Appointment
*Tattoo Services are only offerred for those 18 years and older, no exceptions.
To receive a quote or inquire further about a tattoo design, please fill in the attached Tattoo Application Form. If you have any reference photos, please email them to email@example.com.
A staff member will then respond to you with a price quote and discuss appointment availabilities.
Please review the following Black Canal Tattoo Company Policies; with submitting your application, you are agreeing to the following shop policies:
1) Tattoo services are only available to those 18 years and older.
2) Piercing services are age dependent, see our minor's piercing guide for age restrictions. For minor's piercings, the parent or guardian of the client must attend the appointment. Both persons must bring government issued photo ID or other documentation to support the relationship between parent/guardian and client
3)Photo ID must be shown for all appointments. If you do not bring your ID, you appointment will be cancelled and your deposit will be claimed.
4) At the time of the tattoo booking, a $75 non-refundable deposit must be paid in person or by etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deposit must be paid within 24 hours unless alternate arrangements have been made.
5) Tattoo appointments are not held without a paid deposit, unless agreed to by the BCTC
6) Deposits are deducted from the total of the tattoo cost, if policies are adhered too.
7) Your appointment can be rescheduled ONE time if needed; 48 hours notice must be given to reschedule your appointment. If this notice is not given, the deposit for the appointment is claimed. To rebook, a new deposit will need to be paid.
8)Tattoo artists reserve the right to charge a drawing fee for custom artwork, this is negotiated at the time of the consult and any drawing fee is not deducted from the cost of the tattoo.
9) Artwork for tattooing is provided 1-2 days prior to your appointment. One minor revision of your design is included with the deposit paid or drawing fee, if applicable. If more than one revision is required, the artist has the right to retain the deposit.
10) Deposits are valid for six (6) months from receipt.
11)Gift certificates are non-refundable. We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
12) Touch ups requested within six (6) months of receiving the tattoo are done with a service fee of $75 plus HST. If the tattoo is older than six (6) months, any touch ups are done at the artist's full hourly rate. See exclusions #10
10) Due to the nature of our skin, work and lives; any work done on high wear areas, such as but not limited to; the hands, fingers, wrists, ankles, mucous membranes, neck, may require more frequent touch ups; touch ups for these areas are done at the artist's hourly rate.
11) Touch ups must be done with the original artist, if you choose to work with a different artist, their standard hourly fee will apply.
12) Some medications can affect how your tattoo or piercing will heal, it is your responsibility to consult with a physician as to the effect of certain medications.
12) There are many factors that go into healing a piercing, we are not responsible for complications or issues that arise during the healing period.
13) All jewelry and retail sales are final. There are no refunds, exchanges or returns permitted for jewelry or other retail products. Jewelry warranties are the responsibility of the jewelry manufacturer.
14) We reserve the right to refuse service to any client.